EXCEL Flexicool is a double action paint. It acts as a total water proofing as well as heat protection. It comes in 2 parts. The base coat is a water repellent coatings and the 2 top layers are heat reflective. The base coat penetrates through all the micro pores and cracks in the concrete and makes it completely water repellent. since the top layer reflects the solar heat , the formation of cracks and aging of the roof is protected. thus the life of the building is increased. The water proofing layer is a permanent layer which has a life of about 15+ years and the top coat has a life of 6 to 7 years.
- The water proofing base coat completely seal the current leaks.
- The top coat prevents the building from getting heated up. Hence prevent formation of further cracks due to summer heat.
- This combination reduces ageing of the building and keeps the building new and extends the life of the building.
EXCEL flexicool is a water-based high solids flexible 100% acrylic and nano thechnology based coating. Leak proof combined with high reflectivity weather ability ultraviolet resistance adhesion and ease of application makes EXCEL FlexiCool an effective coating for providing leak proof and long term reflectivity over a wide range of roofing substrates. It forms a permanently flexible monolithic membrane providing protection from normal weathering, aging and ultraviolet exposure.
EXCEL flexicool acts as a protective layer resisting the water from penetrating inside forming a permanently flexible membrane preventing leakage during monsoon rain. It protects your RCC Roofs form developing cracks due to summer heat.
EXCEL flexicool when coated on the roofing materials reflects sunlight to a greater extent and prevents the roofing materials from getting heated up even in peak summer afternoons. Since the coating itself in not getting heated up the air below the roof never gets hot keeping the rooms cool and comfortable.Leak Proof :
EXCEL flexicool is a 100% acrylic paint with a resistant to water. When coated on the surface it penetrates into the cracks and seals the surface. It forms a highly flexible film on the surface preventing water from entering into the surface area.Reduced Energy Cost :
EXCEL Flexicool, topcoat remains white to effectively reflect the sun’s heat, reflecting about 85% of UV rays and 90% of IR rays. Reduces air-conditioning cost upto 40%. Suits ENERGY STAR® & Cool Roof Rating Council Guidelines.Crack Protection :
EXCEL Flexicool, Does not allow the surface itself to get heated up. So the there is no possibilities of crack formation on the surface. This extends the life of the buildings to a greater extent and prevent leakage.Colours :
EXCEL flexicool is available in white shade only. This is to improve the reflection power and to attain maximum result. Packing :
EXCEL flexicool is a ready-to-use 2 part material available in various customized size packing. It may appear well mixed but upon standing will settle into a two stage suspension. Thoroughly mix the contents of all containers using a power mixer for a minimum of five minutes prior to application. Thinning or reducing the material is not recommended.Advantages :
Area Of Application :
- Double Action : Reflects solar heat and keeps the buildings cool and comfortable during hot summer afternoons and prevents leakage of water during monsoon season providing a protective layer.
- Ultraviolet Resistant : Continuous rejection of solar heat resulting in drastic reduction of roof heat.
- Long Term Flexibility : 100% elastic acrylic polymers remain permanently flexible upon extended exterior exposure.
- High Film Build : High volume solids allows fast application to uniformly cover textured substrates.
- Colour Stable : The acrylic resins crosslink under UV exposure to lock in colour and lock out dirt.
- Reduced Energy Costs : Remains white to reflect the suns heat, dramatically lowering roof substrate temperature. Approximately 50% of the cost is saved in the area of humidification and air conditioning.
- Water-Based : Contains no solvents, cleans up with water. No toxic substance included.
- Terrace of Commercial Building
- Office Buildings
- Green Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Air-Conditioned Building
- Children play area
- Any type of old and new RCC Roofs