is a nano-technology based super hydrophobic coating. It is designed to impart water repellency to wide variety of substrates. Incorporated with latest technology designed for prevention, repair and maintenance of the buildings.
EXCEL NanoSeal by its name indicates, is a nano technology based water repellent. Unlike various film of coating, EXCEL NanoSeal does not seal the pores at the surface of concrete. But it penetrates into the pores and forms a very thin layer (nano Layer) on the pore walls. These pores no longer be wetted by water and the capillary uptake of water is prevented.
Water can no longer penetrate inside through capillaries, as water is a polar liquid and it cannot reach with non polar, hydrophobic surface.
Untreated surface of buildings are wetted immediately by water. In other words, drops of water spreads out and rapidly absorbed by building material. The surface treated with EXCEL NanoSeal, the drop of water is repelled and stands in the form of bead and does not penetrate inside. The pores on the surface may vary from 5 – 200 nm. But the size of EXCEL NanoSeal is 4 – 6 nm (0.005 micron).
Conventional water repellents give only a short term protection by forming a surface film. Long term protection is possible only by nano sized water repellent, which penetrates up to 4 – 5 mm into the surface providing capillary coating. The life expectation on the coatings is 15+ years.
An unprotected building can absorb over 1 ltr of water per sq.ft in 6 hours. A concrete block can absorb 2 lts of water. This rain water absorption causes multiple damages to the buildings.
When the building materials come into contact with water, they absorb an amount of water which depends upon the porosity, resulting in penetration of water through the wall, cracks caused by swelling and shrinkage, destruction of concrete caused by corrosion of reinforced steel, lime leaching, chemical corrosion, binder transformation, etc.
Long Term Results :
- Minimizes/stops completely water absorption into the substrate.
- Helps in reducing spalling due to freeze-thaw efflorescence.
- Easiest way to repair and protect already leaking and old buildings.
- Prevents aging, scaling and salt burst.
- Water based. No solvents used.
- Easy application methods.
- Prevents structural damage.
- Completely Transparent Coating.
- Resistant against fungus, moulds & mildew
- Excellent surface penetration offers excellent protection to the porous surfaces.
- Prevents electrical shocks due to wet leaking roofs.
- Prevents corrosion of reinforced steel used in construction.
- Enhances life of buildings.
EXCEL NanoSeal will last for 15+ years without losing its properties.
Low Cost Application and Maintanance
- 1 ltr of EXCEL NanoSeal to be diluted in 12 lts of soft water and can be applied to approximately 200 to 250 Sq.ft. No maintenance required.
- All the forms of damages can be prevented or kept at bay for longer by means of creating EXCEL NanoSeal coated water repellent zone, which considerably stops uptake of water to keep the masonry surface dry.
EXCEL NanoSeal is a colourless liquid.
Single component material available in packing size of 1 lts container.
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Inquiry Now” button which is provided below.